Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas seems to be winding down

Yeah!
Boo hoo...
I can't make up my mind.
I have never been more tired. The shopping before Christmas nearly did me in.
The flood in our basement on Christmas Eve was the clincher.
We went to 6 family Christmas parties and still have gifts under our tree to deliver. There are toys in every inch of my house and C.J. can not decide what he wants to play with -- no, seriously, he's running between toys. I think he may blow a gasket on his birthday -- it's only 3 weeks away!
I think I should start shopping now for next year -- I've heard of people doing this and thought they were loony; now I join them. The ranks of those who are determined to finish their shopping by December 1st. Dare to dream, Laur. Dare to dream.

No comments: