Saturday, September 29, 2007

It's audition time again...

So, I'm planning on braving yet another audition. I feel sick to my stomach and promise myself that I will never, ever make myself go through that again. And yet I do. Because I can't help myself. I'm addicted. There, I've said it. I'm completely addicted to the thrill of perfecting a song, learning new choreography and then performing for an audience. The hours are crazy and I am exhausted by the time the show opens. Despite all this, I love it. I really wish I didn't. I think it would be so much easier to have a hobby like sketching or roller blading.
On top of it all, I wonder if I have enough time to take on another show. With K's new job, C.J.'s fall schedule and bumble B's physio I barely have time to make a decent dinner. But, I really, really need something for me -- is this it???

No comments: