Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm new at this

Hopefully that doesn't put you off but, yes, I am a blogging virgin (blush).
Does that make my blog all the more appealing or is it a turn off? I guess it depends on your preference really...
Now that you've sunk your mind into the gutter, let me pull you out. This is a mommy blog and we have to keep it clean -- for now ;)

So, I dragged the kids to the mall today and wonder why on earth I bother. My 3-year old spent the whole time grabbing items from the shelves and yelling 'Let's buy this. Let's buy this' and screaming at the top of his lungs when his request was denied (not really sure why a 3-year old would want an incense burner but I think he's been really immersed into our consumer culture -- oops). I never, NEVER look for stuff for myself. Instead, I end up leaving with diapers (uh, huh), baby juice and toys for the kids. For me, a coffee to battle the exhaustion -- which I still get half strength to stave off my guilt from drinking full caff and nursing my baby. Is there nowwhere left for us moms? I thought the mall was our safe haven -- waaaaaah (that's me sobbing and not the baby).

No comments: