Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Too many appointments

I've had enough... too many appointments!
C.J. was sick last night. Poor little guy couldn't keep anything down so off we went to the doc's office this afternoon.
Quick question (with absolutely no answer): How come doctors feel that it is absolutely okay to keep you (and your little one) waiting for hours at a time. We are at their mercy.

After endless waiting, I started to unharness my 3-year old. Rearranging the chairs to play choo-choo train and little Einsteins. 3-2-1 Blast-Off!! Oh, does that sign really say "Please don't let your children play with the medical equipment". Hmmm, sorry, I was starting to get blurry eyed from chasing my child around your office, keeping his hands off everything.

Let's take back our power, I say. Enough is enough...

No comments: